Productivity Solutions Grant
Aura Partners Singapore Pte Ltd is one of the certified Xero Advisors and one of the few pre-approved IMDA vendors for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) funding in Singapore. We have more than 10 years of experience working with SMEs in various industries and assisted clients with Xero implementation and training.
Please refer to the latest update on PSG Grant on XERO from 01 April 2023.
As a certified Xero Advisor and pre-approved vendor for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) in Singapore, Aura Partners has over 10 years of experience providing top-notch accounting and corporate services to SMEs across various industries. Our expertise includes Xero software implementation and training, bookkeeping, payroll services, GST registration, corporate secretarial services, company registration in Singapore, and more.
Take advantage of the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) from the Singapore government. It provides financial support for eligible companies to adopt pre-approved IT solutions and equipment aimed at improving productivity and streamlining business processes.
Starting April 1, 2023, the maximum support level is up to 50% for all business sectors.
By adopting Xero software, businesses can simplify their accounting needs and make tax returns a breeze, freeing up valuable time to focus on revenue growth. As a pre-approved vendor, we are well-equipped to help SMEs transition to cloud technology for their daily tasks such as bill payment, expense tracking, bank account integration, payment processing, invoicing, and more.
Find out if you're eligible for the grant, learn more about the application process by contacting us at +65 8113 5989 or via email at email@example.com. Our Xero-certified accountant is here to help with all your queries.
Clients That Trust Us
Frequently Asked Questions About Productivity Solutions Grant Services
- Is a business entity that is registered and operating in Singapore.
- Has a minimum of 30% local shareholding.
- Company’s Group annual sales turnover should be no more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group employment size should be no more than 200 employees.
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore.
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor, or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment.
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor, or third party concerning the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment.
Otherwise, the application will be rejected.
- Charities, Institutions of Public Characters (IPCs)
- Religious entities
- Voluntary Welfare Organizations (VWOs)
- Government agencies and subsidiaries