Professional PayRoll Services
Our payroll services streamline employee compensation for businesses, offering benefits such as automatic payouts, accurate tax calculation, time off tracking, and preparation of pay slips and IR8A forms. This not only saves time and money, but also provides a systematic and organized approach to staff remuneration.
Get In Touch
Personalised Attention to your PayRoll Needs
Aura Partners provides top-notch payroll services to help clients save time and resources while adhering to Singapore's statutory requirements. Our services allow clients to focus on expanding their business and enhancing customer satisfaction. Our services include:
- Payroll calculation and preparation, including deductions for overtime, CPF, and other benefits.
- CPF application and administration, with monthly submissions to the CPF Board.
- Multiple salary payment options, including GIRO or cheque.
- Payslip preparation and delivery, either by email or office.
- Preparation and submission of CPF contribution reports to the CPF Board.
- Preparation of payroll reports and IR8A forms.
- Tax clearance for foreign employees working in Singapore.
Choose Aura Partners, a reliable Singapore accounting firm, for your company's payroll needs.
Clients That Trust Us
Why Use Aura Partners Payroll Services
Our experienced payroll team in Singapore provides a complimentary business assessment and consultation to fully understand your business needs before starting our comprehensive payroll services. This includes evaluating your business processes, compliance with the CPF Board, Ministry of Manpower, and overall business needs, and providing expert recommendations for improving documentation and control processes.
Frequently Asked Questions About PayRoll Services
It depends on whether you need full-scale or partial payroll services. Your preference for a provider of payroll services in Singapore can also impact the cost.
If you are a new company, you will need to pay one-time charges for a payroll setup fee, bank GIRO setup fee, and PF Account Application. Consequently, you will need to take note of fees for the monthly payroll services, monthly GIRO payments, preparation of IR8A and IR21, etc.
The full range of payroll processing services includes timely employee salary payment; handling payroll data, deductions, and claims; payroll tax reporting and filing, etc.
If you have a small business, you can do the payroll yourself. If you need help with how to do it, use payroll software such as Xero that reduces the risk of errors. Moreover, payroll services can handle your payroll taxes, filings, and new hire reporting and allow you to complete payroll online.
- Processing inaccurate information
- Processing payments late
- Misclassifying employees
- Not keeping up to date with regulatory changes that affect how payroll is processed
- Not tracking overtime hours properly or miscalculating overtime wages.
- Overlooking bank holidays
- Keeping track of deadlines
- Create written policies
- Keep complete records
- Improve time and attendance
- Classify employees correctly
- File on time
- Improve your payroll system
- Upgrade your payment method