Corporate Secretarial Services
Under Section 171 of Singapore Companies Act, every company incorporated in Singapore must appoint at least one ordinarily resident in Singapore and the company secretary must not be the sole director of the company.
Prior to the company incorporation, our corporate secretarial team will give a complimentary consultation in regard to statutory compliance matters.
Get In Touch
Requirement to be a company secretary in Singapore, the qualified individual must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Been a secretary of a company for at least 3 of the 5 years immediately before his appointment as secretary of the public company
- Qualified person under the Legal Profession Act (Cap. 161)
- Public accountant registered under the Accountants Act (Cap. 2)
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore
- Member of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Member of the Association of International Accountants (Singapore Branch)
- Member of the Institute of Company Accountants, Singapore
ABELL is a registered Filing Agent in Singapore and our nominee company secretary is a registered Qualified Individual (“QI”) in Singapore.
Our corporate secretarial services include the following :
- Being named as a Company Secretary by qualified individual staff
- Setting up and maintenance of Minutes File & Statutory Registers book
- Issue of Share Certificates
- Safe-keeping Company Seal
- Preparation of standard resolutions/ documents
- Reminding filing deadline Annual General Meeting (“AGM”)
- Preparation of notice and minutes of AGM
- Filing of yearly Annual Returns
- XBRL Services
- Other ad-hoc services (such as share transfer, change of company address & etc)